Scientists and researchers have already established that bee pollen is one of nature’s most incredibly nutrient-rich substances.
Nature was, and still is, the most trustworthy provider of human sustenance. The ancient Greek philosopher Hippocrates once said, ‘Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food’. Another wise old Greek, Aristotle, made countless observations on nature, especially about plants and their value in nourishing and healing. And Plato once said ‘The Gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies; they are the trees and the plants and the seeds.’
But one of the natural benefits not so often talked about is that bee pollen can spice up your sex life, and even support sexual health. That goes for both guys and girls. If you’re imagining swallowing handfuls of bee pollen, then heading to the dungeon to don some leather and fluffy handcuffs, then wipe that naughty image from your mind. Or not.
It makes sense that bee pollen can fan the fires of desire, because after all, its primary role in nature is to fertilise and initiate reproduction. Pollen is packed with all the vitamins and minerals that support a healthy sex drive and keep sexual organs in top working order – such as antioxidants, vitamin E, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, rutin just to name a few.
Aphrodite and Eros may have been the Greek Gods of love, but bee pollen was supposedly the magical elixir of sexual health, and it still is today.
A lack of libido can affect both men and women for a variety of reasons. Medications, physical, mental and emotional health issues, fluctuating hormones and ageing are all factors that can cause a disappointing droop in desire. Often though, some lifestyle changes, and the addition of some powerful natural nutrients can help support your body’s natural desires.
Several scientific studies have found that bee pollen supports men's sexual health.
- Bee pollen is also packed with zinc. Zinc and sex drive are powerfully linked, and this natural libido booster is packed with zinc, making it an incredible super food for men’s sex lives.
- Studies at The University of Sarajevo in Yugoslavia found bee pollen effective in treating impotence in men between 20 and 52 years of age. After just one month of using pollen, the majority showed improvement in their sex lives.
- Bee pollen has a dramatic effect on sperm count and increased fertility. Results of tests showed that sperm swam faster, were more viable and lasted longer.
- One particular problem that affects many men and their sexual health is prostate inflammation, and this often happens as men reach middle age. Enlarged prostates cause all kinds of problems, including pain and burning that can make sex very painful and undesirable. Honey bee pollen eases the pain of inflammation and helps to shrink the prostate, making sex enjoyable again.
- Severe menstrual problems and the unpleasant symptoms of menopause can often affect a woman’s sex life. It’s suggested that taking bee pollen every day has been shown to ease and control these problems.
- Another study showed that a high percentage of post-menopausal women and women with hysterectomies reported renewed enjoyment of sex with their husbands after taking bee pollen.
- There’s nothing like lack of energy to adversely affect libido. As well as containing powerful antioxidants, the pre-digested sugar in bee pollen is rapidly turned into glycogen in the bloodstream, nourishing muscle cells and tissues. The other vitamins and minerals help support sustained energy, and coming from a 100% natural source, you will never experience the unpleasant ‘highs and lows’ which come from quick fix energy enhancers like caffeine.
- For many women, weight problems are an issue that can affect sexual desire. Bee pollen is known to increase the metabolism of your body, making it capable of burning more calories than usual. Pollen can also control appetite and hunger, and thanks to the lecithin in pollen, you are less likely to regain weight after losing it. Lecithin is also responsible for flushing out fat cells
- For women with fertility problems trying to conceive, pollen has been shown to increase levels of oestrogen, which stimulates ovarian function.
Bee pollen is an amazing source of all the nutrients needed for a healthy life on every level. It’s considered one of nature's complete foods, meaning that it alone can provide all our nutritional requirements.
In the mountains of Russia, scientists and researchers discovered that bee keepers in remote villages enjoyed incredible health and on average, lived way past 100 years of age. Bee pollen is a natural libido booster that can keep your sex life going to a ripe old age.
So why not add a daily dose of bee pollen into your diet and you can become the modern day God or Goddess of love.