Have you ever come face to face with the dreaded 3:00 pm fade? That point in the afternoon when you hit an invisible wall, and can’t seem to summon the energy to get over it? Or maybe mornings are not your thing, and you can’t get past first gear until around noon.
Perhaps you work long hours and don’t have the motivation to cook nutritious meals, so it’s take-out again. And don’t even talk about going to the gym! You’re exhausted by bedtime, yet never seem to wake up feeling refreshed.
These are all indicators that you’re going through a personal energy crisis, and for many people it’s a merry-go-round that never ends.
Bee Pollen – the only superfood you’ll ever need
Everyone wants more sustained, natural energy, all day every day. Not the quick-fix artificial energy you get from caffeine or sugar-infused foods and drinks. We’re talking about the sort of energy that comes from the world’s most trusted source – nature itself. And one of the best natural energy boosters on the planet, is bee pollen. When you think about vitamins for energy, and indeed for overall good health and wellbeing, bee pollen is one of the most valuable jewels in Mother Nature’s crown.
The extraordinary nutrient content of bee pollen supports good health, increased stamina and extra endurance, so that you can do the things you want to do, whenever you want – without running out of steam. The thing about energy, is that it’s impossible to sustain it without the right, natural fuel. That means a proper balance of nutrients to feed your body. There’s just no way around it!
Here’s a quick summary of the nutrient content of bee pollen.
- Protein– approximately 40 percent vegetable protein, making it a valuable source of this essential nutrient for vegetarians.
- Vitamins – rich in vitamin B (including vitamin B12 and folic acid), vitamin E which helps to protect your body’s cells from oxidative stress, and contains vitamins A, C & D.
- Minerals – an impressive selection of minerals, including selenium, zinc, magnesium, calcium, copper, iron, silica, phosphorous, sulphur, and manganese.
- Amino acids – a whopping 20 out of the 22 essential amino acids. In fact, gram for gram it contains more amino acids than beef, eggs or cheese!
- Carbohydrates– high in carbs (in the form of natural fruit sugars)
- Antioxidants – in particular rutin, which helps to strengthen your blood vessels and capillaries, and support your cardiovascular system.
So if you’re still not convinced about bee pollen being a natural energy booster, then here’s a short history lesson.
Bee pollen was discovered by athletes a long time ago – in fact dating back to the first Olympics in ancient Greece. They found that eating bee pollen helped increase stamina and endurance, and aided in recovery after strenuous exercise. The powerful amino acids and antioxidants helped increase mental capacity too. The early Egyptians also used pollen and other bee products to heal and beautify, as did the Aztecs, who wore pollen in vials around their neck as a tonic.
The who’s who of successful athletes who discovered the power of pollen.
- Muhammed Ali, former heavyweight champion, is known to have regularly used bee pollen during his body building training throughout his boxing career.
- Russian Olympic coach, Remi Korchemny found that bee pollen seemed to raised energy levels, and reduce recovery time of team members after vigorous work-outs.
- Antti Lananaki, coach of the Finnish track team which won 8 medals during the 1972 Olympics, said, "Most of our athletes take pollen supplements. It significantly improves their performance.”
- Steve Riddick, U.S. athlete and gold medal winner of the 1976 relay team called bee pollen “simply fantastic.”
- Bela Karolyi, coach of 9 Olympic champions said “I firmly believe that bee pollen is one of the best energy supplements in sports nutrition…”
But you don’t have to be an athlete to enjoy the benefits of this 100% natural superfood. Bee pollen is for everyone. Busy working mums, shift workers, nurses, uni students, bus drivers, cabbies, grandparents…anyone can enjoy better health by using bee pollen as a natural energy booster.
And there are so many other benefits of taking it every day.
As all those powerful nutrients feed your body’s cells with pure natural goodness, you’ll notice that your overall health and wellbeing will improve. The nutrients in bee pollen support a healthy digestive system, a sharper brain, improved sleep…as well as added support for your own natural immunity. The condition of your hair, skin and nails will improve and you’ll feel motivated to become more active.
These are just some of the benefits of adding bee pollen to your daily dietary routine, especially when you’ve been missing out on those essential nutrients in your busy day to day life.
NatureBee Power Pollen
So why not try it for yourself today? Do you really want to keep on feeling tired and drained? Of course you don’t! Why would you take bottles and bottles of artificial energy supplements, when you can get everything you need for sustained natural energy all day every day with NatureBee Power Pollen.